Friday, October 30, 2009

am i too OLD? haha

assalamualaikum wbt
to all muslimin wal muslimat

i'm born in a family of dispute
my father n my ummi got separated when i was three
n i've grown up in a surrounding mostly of ladies n gurls
i have more girl frens than boys, they're more understanding n supportive
n i'm used to ponder about life in the most pessimistic point
there's nothing 'nice' and 'lovey-dovey' left in this horrible world
the harsh reality made me shudder
n i've lived the life not much had endured
but LIC, Allah had chosen me to be a person of wisdom
for the sake of Islam n my family

insya allah

i LOVE reading various sorts of books, intellectual or not
i dont spend much time wif sports n physical exercises
my brain works in the most counteractive manner
i LOVE talking, with the best of persons only
i've been talking with more matured people, old people n those who are more experienced than me
enough to think that this world is actually so simplistic
they had lead life longer than most of us, so i appreciate talking
about serious matters, religion, politics, charity n stuffs

then, i LOVE 'bulat' things
chubby people made me envious, maybe i'm ungrateful
masya Allah!
but i dunt weigh much, i get thin easier than i gain
so, being with people cuter than me made me jealous
in a sense of they're rounder n more perfect
my ummi was one of them, n i LOVE her till the end of my life
alhamdulillah

-Gossip Garcon-

2 comments:

Amirul Azhar on November 2, 2009 at 3:47 AM said...

"i get thin easier than i gain".. blueekk!!!

The Real Chronicles on November 25, 2009 at 8:49 PM said...

eleh, dengki la tu. ko dh mmg dilahirkan lg bulat gedabak, pdn muke!
muahahaha
jgn jeles ok

 

I'm not Juicy, I'm juz Mean Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template